Adjustable roller swing rod type limit switch XZ-8108 omron limit switch
Where is the Omron limit switch installed and how to select the limit switch
Installation position of OMRON limit switch
(1) The limit switch shall be fastened on the mounting plate and mechanical equipment without shaking.
(2) The position of limit switch shall be accurate during installation, otherwise the purpose of position control and limit cannot be achieved.
(3) Check the limit switch regularly to avoid poor contact of the contact and failure to achieve the purpose of travel and limit control.
Selection of OMRON limit switch
(1) Select the type according to the application and control object.
(2) Select the appropriate form of operating head according to the force transmission and displacement relationship between machinery and limit switch.
(3) Select the series according to the rated voltage and rated current of the control circuit.
(4) The protection form shall be selected according to the installation environment.
Precautions for use of OMRON limit switch
1、 Use of switches
1. Inductive load: power factor above 0.4 (AC) time constant below 7ms (DC)
2. The lamp has a constant load current of 10 times. Motor load: load with 6 times surge current of constant current.
(1) Ambient temperature: + 5 ~ 35 ℃
(2) Ambient humidity: 40 ~ 70% RH
2、 Mechanical precautions
About the relationship between action force, stroke, contact characteristics, action force → stroke → contact force. In order to ensure high reliability, it must be used within the appropriate contact force range. When using constant time closed circuit (NC), the setting of the operator must ensure that the drive rod can return to the free position. In addition, when using constant time open circuit (no), it must be pressed to 70 ~ 100% of the specified value of overtravel (OT) (60 ~ 80% of total stroke (TT)) to absorb small shimmy and error· When the travel is set near the action position (OP) and return position (RP), the contact may be unstable. In addition, if it is in the total travel position (TTP), the driving rod and switch body may be damaged due to the inertia of the operator. Therefore, please use the mounting plate and the operator to adjust the travel. The change of action force (contact force) caused by the increase or decrease of travel is shown in the diagram. When it is set near OP and RP, the contact force will be unstable, which cannot ensure high reliability.